Monday, February 21, 2011

20

Our daughter turned twenty last year and I got the opportunity to SB the LO this weekend.
Here is the completed page.

I used K&Company for the back ground paper
The 20 is chipboard from Basic Grey that I inked pink
The stick pin (Making Memories) and ribbon (Michael's) I put in the center accented the matting.
The brackets are from a Cricut Cartridge
The cupcake and HAPPY BIRTHDAY are a SU punch and die cut
Bling is from White Blossom

Entering this in Sketchy Thursday (sketch turned 90 degrees)

6 comments:

Stacy said...

Sheryl,
I love the layout. Thanks for sharing with us
Hugs
Stacy

Loz said...

hi, sorry to have not been by recently... am lucky I had my DT for bizzy becs all scheduled or my blog would have been fairly lonely! I'm still not 100% but am getting there!
Love those brackets! I really should SB... that lo is great! ♥

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeeee this! I loveeeeeeee the photos and the brackets you added! Thanks sooooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Patti Ross said...

Thank you for following me! I really appreciate it. I'm a new follower and I have given you an award you can pick up at my blog!

Congratulations!

Patti Ross
www.pattilynncreaions.blogspot.com

lisa said...

Great page : )

Keshet said...

Beautiful, love the colors!