Thursday, July 11, 2013

CRAFT Challenge Blog submission

As July guest design team member at the C.R.A.F.T Challenge Blog I created this card using the image from Rick St. Dennis Silent Night. The challenge was Christmas in July.

What I did was print it landscape and proceeded to make a tri panel card.
The first panel I cut out the dome shape and colored with my SU inks and blender pen.

I added glitter to most of the image and to the inside sentiment (you may not be able to see it).
The second panel I used a Sizzix die to cut the holly and berries. This would be for the sentiment or note to the recipient this holiday season.
The last panel I ran through the SU embossing snowflake embossing folder and added a computer sentiment of Holy Night to go with Silent Night... Holy Night.

No comments: