Thursday, January 9, 2014

Re-purposed many items to make Thank You card better

The card below - I actually dissected a card base kit from Stampin' Up. I was not fond of the kit itself and re-purposed the white card stock and was left with this panel of hexagons.

The five hunter green hexagons are actually opened window pieces (which I saved the 5 pieces and will re-purpose those as well). I re-purposed the hunter green card stock actually from a file folder!
It is a very manly and textured folder (click the pic you should be able to see the linen texture of the green folder) I thought it played well with the color scheme on the hex card.

I then stamped Thank you off centered on purpose from Perfectly Penned stamp set from Stampin' Up.
The white top layer is actually raised on foam squares to add dimension.
I'll store this in my card box when I need a quick thank you card.

No comments: